Friday 7 October 2016

Welcome to Creative Artiste's Challenge 19

HAPPY FRIDAY

To all our Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors...
Today Creative Artiste Challenge Blog goes 
live with our 19th challenge...


Thank you to everyone who shared their amazing projects with us last month.
We were thrilled with the number of entries and fabulous creations. It made choosing a winner and Top Three very difficult. 
The winner's post is below this one.



NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
Thank you to everyone who applied to join our design team. We were overwhelmed with the response. There are some seriously talented mixed media crafters out there and we had a very difficult job choosing just three applicants.
We are delighted to introduce:


Denyse




Jane




Lys


Welcome aboard ladies, we hope you'll all be very happy with us.



We are being sponsored this month by 


and our theme is
"Anything Mixed Media Goes" 


Our fabulous design team have been hard at work producing some wonderful creations for your inspiration. 




































That's it from our lovely Design Team for this month...
To see more photos of the fabulous projects and find out how they were 
made use the links to the team's individual blogs.


We hope you will welcome our new DT members and that you like all our wonderful creations... 
Please be kind and leave us some love.
Don't forget to become a follower.

Thanks for stopping by.

Keep on Crafting!!!  

Please add your project by using the Linky tool



16 comments:

  1. I am so happy and excited to join such a fab team,gorgeous DT creations ladies! Thank you for inviting me :) Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have you on board Denyse and thank you for your wonderful DT project xx

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to be part of this talented team. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very happy to have you Lys and look forward to sharing more of your wonderful work xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pleased to be part of the DT, love all the projects everyone has created! Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to have found your challenge through the lovely Lys - I've been a fan of her work for a long time. Looking forward to hopping round for a closer look at these great creations by the team.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed visiting everyone - couldn't leave a comment in some places as I'm not signed up to Google+ - but great work all round.
      Ax

      Delete
  7. I'm happy to have found this challenge and through it your DT members. There is a lot that I haven't done with Mixed Media yet but I'm eager to learn and I can't wait to take a look at how you all create those lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have found this blog, loved the inspiration from the DT.. Its great. and congrats to the winners of last challenge.. I loved ur projects.
    This is my first participation, wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to be here and just found your blog! Love this amazing and Talented DT team with so many inspirational work! I entered here first time, Happy me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card I have entered today is the 5th card on my blog post for today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I have played along with your challenge but the Linky is closed so I cannot link my entry. :( It is not the last day of the month yet... is this a mistake? You can see my entry at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.ca/2016/10/a-very-special-mothers-canvas-creative.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the confusion Nicole and thank you for noticing the rules were outdated. We have now amended the rules section.
      Your canvas project is gorgeous and will be a treasured keepsake for your mother. Sorry you missed out on the October challenge but we hope to see you for the November one which starts on Friday x

      Delete
  12. Love the DT inspirations. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete